Thursday, October 27, 2011

photography #6

it's been a crazy busy week. sorry i haven't shared my pictures yet. the assignment was the same as week #5, but the pictures were graded this time. the top picture was my submission for frozen motion. the 2nd pic was my submission for blurred motion. 









besides the normal assignment, i also had a fall photo challenge this week. our leaves are just starting to turn here, but there's still quite a bit of green which made it a little tricky to get a fabulous autumn picture. the bottom photo was my submission. 




do you have a favorite picture from my many shoots this week?

3 comments:

  1. hi beautiful. i LOVE the way you play with water and color...but the browns in the spinning glove were super cool, too! the purpley water one and the final fall one were my favs from this round. your pics get better and better every week! thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks darling. :D i like the purpley water one too... it's sparkly. yay
    you are the best. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. they do get better and better every week. :) and they were great to begin with!

    ReplyDelete